Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day Thirtyeight : The Great Salt Lake

Saints won! :). That made me happy. I totally thought they were going to get owned in the first half of the game. But they made a good comeback obviously. My day was PACKED. I went to church in the morning, where my phone decided to break..so then I went to the tmobile store, then to life groups, then to basketball game, then to a superbowl party. Phew. We lost our game by 1 point :(. Sad loss. It wasn't quite as vicious of a game as it was last week thankfully. Superbowl at ryans with Anthony Lauren Marcus and TP. We got a bit distracted and played some pool and stuff..but the game was on in the background at least haha. I'm glad saints won though. It makes the vikings look better. 

The Great Salt Lake : Band of Horses
http://www.myspace.com/bandofhorses

No comments:

Post a Comment