Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day Twenty : Skinny Love

Tomorrow is going to be BRUTAL. Ap calc and Ap stats finals. Uffda. Today however was really nice - during school day..not the whole studying for tomorrow part. We had a late start :) I got 12 hours of sleep, and woke up at 8:30 this morning - and didn't have to be to school until 10:10! I had my psychology presentation at 11:10, and it went so much more swiftly than i could have imagined. I'm kind of sad Psych is over :/. I went and grabbed some Panera for Olivia and myself after my presentation. Then my spanish final-not too bad.. Mediocre.. Wish me some luck for tomorrow. I'll need it.........
and yes-my picture is sloppy again. But i'm extremely tired and don't have time tonight.

Skinny Love : Bon Iver
http://www.myspace.com/boniver

1 comment: