Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day Two : Light The Way

Not gonna lie, today was pretty awesome. Just a day of fun, chill stuff. I got to sleep in, then I went out to lunch with Anthony and hung out with him for awhile which was fun. Later on, Phil and I went downtown to take some pictures of Magpie Disko Threat (who had an amazing performance) down at Shuga Records. It wasn't the best for quality picture taking because of the lighting..but after the concert Phil and I went over by the Guthrie and took some pictures outside (it was about -10 degrees..). But it was worth it, and we ended the night with some good ol' applebee's. Pretty fun day I'd say :). Here's another picture.. Phil doing some karate moves infront of a lit up wall thing at the Guthrie.

I also thought it'd be kind of cool to name a song each day that fits the mood or just for the heck of it. Eh? At least for the days it fits..

Light The Way : He Is We
http://www.myspace.com/heiswe

2 comments:

  1. first of all. I love this blog. Second of all. I love the song thing. =]
    Third of all.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to do a shoutout for he is we. :)
    i lovee you!

    ReplyDelete